Post by Tom/CalClassic on Feb 27, 2018 11:55:30 GMT -5
Some have asked how to use Imgur to post images in this forum. Here is how I do it:
1. When you go to the Imgur main page, you may need to sign in. Click the words Sign In:
2. Enter your username and password, and click the Sign In button:
3. The main page does not display your images. To get there, click your username in the upper right and choose Images. If you have your images in Albums, choose that instead.
4. Select the album, if needed.
5. Now click the green Add Images button.
6. Either drag your images here, or click the Browse button:
7. If using the Browse button, browse to the correct folder and select your images. Using either method, you can select more than one image using the Shift and/or Ctrl keys. Then click the Open button if using the Browse button.
8. Now your images should be displayed as thumbnails on the screen. Click one of them on the image, not on the Edit or Delete buttons:
9. The image should be displayed in a larger size. Click the Copy button next to the BBCode box in the lower right:
10. The BBCode box should turn green:
11. Now while typing your message in this forum, when you want the image to appear place the cursor in that spot and press Ctrl-V to paste the image link into the message. Do not use the buttons along the top of your message to insert an image - the code is already in the correct format:
12. Finish typing your message (inserting more images if you wish), and post it. The image(s) will appear after it is posted:
Note: while typing your message, you may check out your images by using the Preview tab at the bottom left of your message. Go back using the BBCode button before inserting more images, if needed.